Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome to our Journey

This is my first time blogging, but
I AM PREGNANT WITH QUADS!
After a few tries with unfortunate results, my hubby and I turned to invitro fertilization, and before we knew it, we were pregnant. And I'm currently at 14 weeks, suffering with some pain around my ankles, but doing fine! When we went to the doctor, we were overjoyed when he said, "Oh, looks like you're having two." And then we started bawling like crazy when he noticed two more sacs. Anyways, I'll try to post up some frequent posts, but I'm just excited to get to know you all!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    Looking forward to getting "to know" you and hear how your pregnancy is progressing on your blog. When's your due date (ideally) and do you know the sexes yet? It's a very exciting time for you and your husband....and the excitement just really never stops!

    Would love to see sono pics! I know the initial shock after hearing there are FOUR eventually wears off a bit....until they're actually in your arms to hold.

    Praying for a safe and uneventful pregnancy for you and the babes.

    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jennifer,
    Welcome to blogging and to life as a woman carrying quads. Congratulations and best wishes! I am in California as well, LA area. We are still doing well and will likely go home on bed rest tomorrow. Enjoy your pregnancy. I look forward to your updates.
    Courtenay

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw your comment on the gerwer quads and wanted to say congrats on the pregnancy. It's a tough road but well worth it. So when are you do? Hope you post some belly pics:) it's always fun to compare bellies. lets face it...when you're having quads there's no such thing as a small belly.

    good luck!
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best Wishes, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm a mom of 3 year old BGGG quads and also live in Cali.

    ~ Gen McNulty
    www.mcnultyquads.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to some belly pics and sonos! Good luck with the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to following your story! Congratulations on your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete